ASSEMBLE A COSTUME
- LEVEL: Noob - Expert
- NEED: A good break-down of what pieces you want to shop for
- WANT: Creative control over piecing a costume together from head to toe, like an outfit!
- WANT: To have a unique costume without learning how to sew or saw something.
- This is pretty easy and doesn't have to be so pricey. You want to do your research beforehand and dissect what pieces you may need to achieve a certain look. Start by breaking down the pieces of the outfit, create a list, and hit your favorite retailers, thrift shops, or favorite Etsy shops.
- Buy that shit!
- When you have all the pieces, put them on, and go forth to enjoy the convention. DAMN THAT WAS EASY!